|Health Packages||Comprehensive Package||Health Plus Package||Well Women Package|
|Complete Blood Count (CBC) & ESR|
|Blood Sugar Fasting/ Post Prandial|
|HBA1c (3 months Sugar Control Test)||–|
|Bilirubin / SGOT/ SGPT|
|GGTP / Total Proteins||–|
|Total Cholesterol / Triglycerides|
|HDL / LDL / VLDL – Cholesterol|
|Cholesterol / HDL Cholesterol Ratio|
|BUN / Uric Acid / Creatinine|
|S. Sodium / S.Potassium / S. Chlorides||–|
|Phosphorus / Calcium|
|CARDIAC (HEART RISK EVALUATION)|
|ECG (12 LEADS)|
|2-D Echo Colour Doppler||–||–||–|
|Sonography of Abdomen and Pelvis|
|Chest X-Ray (Digital)|
|PAP Smear Test|
|Ophthalmic Consultation ( Eye Test)||–|
|Gynecologist Consultation (For Females)||–|
|Pulmonary Function Test (For Lungs)||–||–|
|Thyroid Profile (T3, T4, TSH)||–|
|BMD (DEXA Scan) – Total Body||–|
|CA 125 For Ovarian Cancer (Female)||–||–|
|CAROTID COLOUR DOPPLER (For Neck Vessels)||–||–||–|
|CT SCAN BRAIN (PLAIN)||–||–||–|
|MRI (Any 1 Study) By Default Lumbo Sacral Spine||–||–||–|
|ALLERGY SCREENING (PHADIATOP)||–||–|
Comprehensive Package – Women
Staying fit and striving for optimal health is a goal we all aspire to achieve. After all, good health is the foundation for everything else in life. However, adopting healthy lifestyles is still a challenge for many individuals.
Staying fit and striving for optimal health is a goal we all aspire to achieve. After all, good health is the foundation for everything else in life. However, adopting healthy lifestyles is still a challenge for many individuals. Factors such as work-related stress, unhealthy eating habits, insufficient rest, and elevated pollution levels contribute to the health issues we face today. In this context, undergoing an annual health checkup is one of the most effective steps you can take to safeguard your well-being.
At P.H. Diagnostic Centre, we understand the importance of comprehensive healthcare. That’s why we offer packages specifically designed to provide a thorough health checkup, addressing even the smallest health concerns to the most serious ones. Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive assessment of your health, ensuring that no health issue goes unnoticed or untreated. By availing our services, you can take proactive measures towards maintaining good health and well-being at all levels.
- Take prior appointment at least 24 hrs. before the check-up.
- Minimum 12 to 14 hrs fasting is essential prior to check-up, you may drink water.
- Complete abstinence from alcohol at least 24 hrs prior to the check-up.
- Please carry your regular medication when you come to the check-up.
- Wear loose clothing, no jewellery & easily removable footwear if possible.
- Report at reception between 8.30 am to 9.30 am.
- During the course of investigation breakfast will be provided
- Bring all your past medical records if any.
- If you are wearing lenses please remove them two days prior to the Health Check-up.
- Additional test if required apart from package will be charged separately.
- Duration of check-up may range from 3 to 6 hrs. depending upon package selected.
- After completion of check-up, we would appreciate if you could fill the feed-back form.
- Second consultation with Physician the next working day along with reports will be at no additional cost.
- In case of non-availibility of certain test on that particular day the patients will be called on the next convenient date.
- P.H. Diagnostic Centre reserves the right to modify any content of Health Check-up without any prior notice.
- View reports on : www.phdiagnosticcentre.com with the user ID and password provided on receipt.
- Blood collection can be arranged from your residence with prior intimation.