|Health Packages||Platinum Package||Executive Package||Health Plus Package|
|Complete Blood Count (CBC) & ESR|
|Blood Sugar Fasting/ Post Prandial|
|HBA1c (3 months Sugar Control Test)|
|Bilirubin / SGOT/ SGPT|
|GGTP / Total Proteins|
|Total Cholesterol / Triglycerides|
|HDL / LDL / VLDL – Cholesterol|
|Cholesterol / HDL Cholesterol Ratio|
|BUN / Uric Acid / Creatinine|
|S. Sodium / S.Potassium / S. Chlorides|
|Phosphorus / Calcium|
|CARDIAC (HEART RISK EVALUATION)|
|ECG (12 LEADS)|
|2-D Echo Colour Doppler||–|
|Sonography of Abdomen and Pelvis|
|Chest X-Ray (Digital)|
|Ophthalmic Consultation ( Eye Test)|
|Pulmonary Function Test (For Lungs)|
|Thyroid Profile (T3, T4, TSH)|
|BMD (DEXA Scan) – Total Body||–||–|
|PSA for Prostate Cancer (Male)||–||–|
|CAROTID COLOUR DOPPLER (For Neck Vessels)||–||–|
|CT SCAN BRAIN (PLAIN)||–||–||–|
|MRI (Any 1 Study) By Default Lumbo Sacral Spine||–||–||–|
|ALLERGY SCREENING (PHADIATOP)|
Platinum Package- Men
The Platinum Package offered at P.H. Diagnostic Centre in Pune encompasses a thorough examination of all bodily systems. It includes a comprehensive evaluation of cardiac health, diabetes management, liver function, and more.
The Platinum Package offered at P.H. Diagnostic Centre in Pune encompasses a thorough examination of all bodily systems. It includes a comprehensive evaluation of cardiac health, diabetes management, liver function, and more. This package is designed to provide a detailed assessment of the individual’s health status, regardless of their age or any pre-existing health conditions they may have. By opting for the Platinum Package, individuals can gain valuable insights into their overall well-being and effectively address any existing health concerns.
- Take prior appointment at least 24 hrs. before the check-up.
- Minimum 12 to 14 hrs fasting is essential prior to check-up, you may drink water.
- Complete abstinence from alcohol at least 24 hrs prior to the check-up.
- Please carry your regular medication when you come to the check-up.
- Wear loose clothing, no jewellery & easily removable footwear if possible.
- Report at reception between 8.30 am to 9.30 am.
- During the course of investigation breakfast will be provided
- Bring all your past medical records if any.
- If you are wearing lenses please remove them two days prior to the Health Check-up.
- Additional test if required apart from package will be charged separately.
- Duration of check-up may range from 3 to 6 hrs. depending upon package selected.
- After completion of check-up, we would appreciate if you could fill the feed-back form.
- Second consultation with Physician the next working day along with reports will be at no additional cost.
- In case of non-availibility of certain test on that particular day the patients will be called on the next convenient date.
- P.H. Diagnostic Centre reserves the right to modify any content of Health Check-up without any prior notice.
- View reports on : www.phdiagnosticcentre.com with the user ID and password provided on receipt.
- Blood collection can be arranged from your residence with prior intimation.