|WELLNESS CHECK||CANCER MARKERS||LIVER FUNCTION TEST||KIDNEY FUNCTION TEST|
Cancer Screening Basic (F)
Cancer is an ailment characterized by the uncontrolled division of abnormal cells, resulting in the destruction of body tissues. The initial tumor, originating from a specific area, has a tendency to progressively metastasize to other parts of the body.
Cancer is an ailment characterized by the uncontrolled division of abnormal cells, resulting in the destruction of body tissues. The initial tumor, originating from a specific area, has a tendency to progressively metastasize to other parts of the body. Detecting cancer at an early stage plays a vital role in increasing the likelihood of successful treatment and survival.
The Cancer Screening Package has been specifically developed to identify cancer in its early stages, prior to the emergence of noticeable symptoms. This comprehensive check-up is strongly recommended for individuals with a family history of cancer, as it allows for early diagnosis and prompt intervention.
- Take prior appointment at least 24 hrs. before the check-up.
- Minimum 12 to 14 hrs fasting is essential prior to check-up, you may drink water.
- Complete abstinence from alcohol at least 24 hrs prior to the check-up.
- Please carry your regular medication when you come to the check-up.
- Wear loose clothing, no jewellery & easily removable footwear if possible.
- Report at reception between 8.30 am to 9.30 am.
- During the course of investigation breakfast will be provided
- Bring all your past medical records if any.
- If you are wearing lenses please remove them two days prior to the Health Check-up.
- Additional test if required apart from package will be charged separately.
- Duration of check-up may range from 3 to 6 hrs. depending upon package selected.
- After completion of check-up, we would appreciate if you could fill the feed-back form.
- Second consultation with Physician the next working day along with reports will be at no additional cost.
- In case of non-availibility of certain test on that particular day the patients will be called on the next convenient date.
- P.H. Diagnostic Centre reserves the right to modify any content of Health Check-up without any prior notice.
- View reports on : www.phdiagnosticcentre.com with the user ID and password provided on receipt.
- Blood collection can be arranged from your residence with prior intimation.