|Health Packages||Executive Package||Platinum Package||Health Plus Package|
|Complete Blood Count (CBC) & ESR|
|Blood Sugar Fasting/ Post Prandial|
|HBA1c (3 months Sugar Control Test)|
|Bilirubin / SGOT/ SGPT|
|GGTP / Total Proteins|
|Total Cholesterol / Triglycerides|
|HDL / LDL / VLDL – Cholesterol|
|Cholesterol / HDL Cholesterol Ratio|
|BUN / Uric Acid / Creatinine|
|S. Sodium / S.Potassium / S. Chlorides|
|Phosphorus / Calcium|
|CARDIAC (HEART RISK EVALUATION)|
|ECG (12 LEADS)|
|2-D Echo Colour Doppler||–|
|Sonography of Abdomen and Pelvis|
|Chest X-Ray (Digital)|
|Ophthalmic Consultation ( Eye Test)|
|Pulmonary Function Test (For Lungs)|
|Thyroid Profile (T3, T4, TSH)|
|BMD (DEXA Scan) – Total Body||–||–|
|PSA for Prostate Cancer (Male)||–||–|
|CAROTID COLOUR DOPPLER (For Neck Vessels)||–||–|
|CT SCAN BRAIN (PLAIN)||–||–||–|
|MRI (Any 1 Study) By Default Lumbo Sacral Spine||–||–||–|
|ALLERGY SCREENING (PHDIATOP)|
Executive Package – Men
Living in the modern society imposes significant strain on our bodies. Our hectic lifestyles, characterized by irregular work hours, erratic eating patterns, and limited time for exercise, have a profound impact on our health and overall well-being.
Living in the modern society imposes significant strain on our bodies. Our hectic lifestyles, characterized by irregular work hours, erratic eating patterns, and limited time for exercise, have a profound impact on our health and overall well-being. However, waiting for health problems to arise is not a wise approach. Recognizing the needs of hardworking professionals who aspire to safeguard their health, we have developed an executive health check-up package specifically designed for individuals in this age group.
Considering the prevailing pollution levels we encounter daily, as well as the detrimental effects of lifestyle choices such as smoking, P.H. Diagnostic Centre offers an executive check-up package that encompasses a comprehensive range of tests. These tests are carefully selected to assess various aspects of health and address potential health risks. By availing themselves of this package, individuals can proactively monitor their well-being and take necessary steps towards maintaining good health.
- Take prior appointment at least 24 hrs. before the check-up.
- Minimum 12 to 14 hrs fasting is essential prior to check-up, you may drink water.
- Complete abstinence from alcohol at least 24 hrs prior to the check-up.
- Please carry your regular medication when you come to the check-up.
- Wear loose clothing, no jewellery & easily removable footwear if possible.
- Report at reception between 8.30 am to 9.30 am.
- During the course of investigation breakfast will be provided
- Bring all your past medical records if any.
- If you are wearing lenses please remove them two days prior to the Health Check-up.
- Additional test if required apart from package will be charged separately.
- Duration of check-up may range from 3 to 6 hrs. depending upon package selected.
- After completion of check-up, we would appreciate if you could fill the feed-back form.
- Second consultation with Physician the next working day along with reports will be at no additional cost.
- In case of non-availibility of certain test on that particular day the patients will be called on the next convenient date.
- P.H. Diagnostic Centre reserves the right to modify any content of Health Check-up without any prior notice.
- View reports on : www.phdiagnosticcentre.com with the user ID and password provided on receipt.
- Blood collection can be arranged from your residence with prior intimation.