What is Sonography?
What the Test Does
- Scans regarding Pregnancy – Anomaly Scan, Growth scan, Gravid Uterus
- Sonography Abdomen & Pelvis which includes the study of organs such as pancreas, gall bladder, kidneys, prostate, uterus and ovaries.
- Sonography of Thyroid
- Sonography of Chest/Thorax
- Sonography of Shoulders
- Sonography MSK
- Sonography of Neck
- Sonography of Kidneys, Ureters and Bladder (KUB region)
- Transrectal Sonography
- Transvaginal Sonography (TVS)
- Sonography of Scrotum
On the day of the test
- It is very important to have a full bladder just before the test.
- Your ultrasound test is performed by registered, expert radiologists.
- Carry old reports if any