Diabetes Package Gold
High blood sugar levels, a characteristic of diabetes, can lead to long-term complications if left uncontrolled, despite individuals being able to lead relatively normal lives while managing the condition.
High blood sugar levels, a characteristic of diabetes, can lead to long-term complications if left uncontrolled, despite individuals being able to lead relatively normal lives while managing the condition. Recognizing the significance of managing diabetes effectively, the Diabetic Package at P.H. Diagnostic Centre is specifically crafted to diagnose and address health complications associated with this chronic condition. This package is instrumental in not only diagnosing but also controlling and potentially curing diabetes-related complications. By availing the Diabetic Package, individuals can proactively monitor their health, regulate their blood sugar levels, and mitigate the risk of serious long-term complications associated with uncontrolled diabetes.
- Take prior appointment at least 24 hrs. before the check-up.
- Minimum 12 to 14 hrs fasting is essential prior to check-up, you may drink water.
- Complete abstinence from alcohol at least 24 hrs prior to the check-up.
- Please carry your regular medication when you come to the check-up.
- Wear loose clothing, no jewellery & easily removable footwear if possible.
- Report at reception between 8.30 am to 9.30 am.
- During the course of investigation breakfast will be provided
- Bring all your past medical records if any.
- If you are wearing lenses please remove them two days prior to the Health Check-up.
- Additional test if required apart from package will be charged separately.
- Duration of check-up may range from 3 to 6 hrs. depending upon package selected.
- After completion of check-up, we would appreciate if you could fill the feed-back form.
- Second consultation with Physician the next working day along with reports will be at no additional cost.
- In case of non-availibility of certain test on that particular day the patients will be called on the next convenient date.
- P.H. Diagnostic Centre reserves the right to modify any content of Health Check-up without any prior notice.
- View reports on : www.phdiagnosticcentre.com with the user ID and password provided on receipt.
- Blood collection can be arranged from your residence with prior intimation.